Time is running out for your chance to win one of two completely unique items – framed copies of Gerard Burns’ stunning ‘Glittering Prize’ print, each personally signed by one legendary Lisbon Lion, the first being Bertie Auld and the second John Clark. Both prints have also been signed by Gerard Burns.
To be in with a chance of winning one of these wonderful collectors’ items, simply visit our Twitter page, follow us (@FoundationCFC) and retweet our competition post HERE, before 5pm today (Thursday, November 12). Upon entering the competition, you will agree to be bound by the competition Terms and Conditions.
For more information on the print and our competition, check out Gerard’s video HERE
Back in July, Celtic FC Foundation announced that fans have the opportunity to support our Football for Good Fund (FFGF), by purchasing a poster print edition of the ‘Glittering Prize’ which was created in celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Lisbon Lions’ historic European Cup triumph.
The original painting, which graces the Celtic Park Boardroom, depicts the famous scene as the team walked out on to the park in Lisbon’s Estádio Nacional on May 25, 1967.
Supporters throughout the world now have the opportunity to cherish their own copy of Gerard’s incredible piece, with this 72cm x 48cm poster print edition. Or why not purchase the print as the perfect Christmas gift for someone special.
The prints are exclusively available to purchase via our official charity eBay account and there are two options:
– Glittering Prize Poster Print – available HERE
£19.67 (plus postage and packaging)
– Glittering Prize Poster Print , With Additional Donation – available HERE
£25.00 (plus postage and packaging)
In purchasing this option, you are very generously choosing to make an additional donation of £5.33 towards the FFGF, to provide approximately four meals for a vulnerable family, pensioner, refugee or someone who is homeless.
Monies raised through the prints will now be devoted to the Christmas Appeal phase of our FFGF.
Through the Appeal, we want to help hundreds of local families facing poverty, giving them the kind of Christmas most of us take for granted. With lots of food on the table and gifts for the kids. Making sure Santa pays a visit on Christmas Eve, despite COVID-19.
We also want to support pensioners on our doorstep, by lending a hand at a difficult time of year. Local charities need our help too. We can make a massive difference to the lives of children, the homeless, refugees and those living in refuge or facing other challenges.
The generosity and compassion of the Celtic Family is truly unrivalled and once again, we are looking for your support.
To get behind the Christmas Appeal phase of the FFGF, you can also:
- Donate by text – text ‘CELTIC’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70085*
- Donate online HERE
- Donate via PayPal HERE
- Donate via Facebook HERE
- Donate in Cash – there are collection boxes located in all Celtic Stores
- Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE.
- Contribute to our Virtual Toy Drive HERE
- Provide support through your Christmas shopping via Give as you Live and AmazonSmile HERE
- Sign up for our Stay Up for the Champions sponsored event on Friday, December 4 / Saturday, December 5 HERE
- Contribute via our Christmas Appeal eBay auction, featuring shirts from the AC Milan v Celtic match on Thursday, December 3 (with Celtic FC Foundation branding) and Celtic v St Johnstone on Sunday, December 6 (with Christmas Appeal branding). The auction will run from Monday, December 7 – Saturday, December 12.
- Make a donation to receive your ‘Celtic FC Foundation Letter from Santa’– further details to follow.
- Contribute via our Virtual Bucket Collection on Sunday, December 6.
- Look out for news coming soon on our Ghirls for Good alternative.
Thank you for your magnificent support.
*Texts will cost the donation amount, plus one standard rate message.